Saturday, September 29, 2012

Housekeeping

Well, it's a gloomy weekend here, but luckily I have a good book to curl up with, thanks to my fabulous younger brother.  I've mentioned Nate Silver's 538 blog as one of my favorites for breaking down election/political statistics, and it turns out he has a new book out.  Before I could figure out if I wanted to buy it or not, it showed up at my door, courtesy of Amazon.com and my brother Tim.  Review to follow I'm sure.

Next, I set up a new email address for this blog, in case any of my wonderful readers should stumble across any studies you think would work well on this site.  My time has been a bit crunched post-baby, so I'd appreciate any interesting articles to spur more posting.  If you see one, feel free to send it to baddatabad at gmail dot com (or hit the email me button on my profile).

That's it for now, have a lovely weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment