Thursday, January 24, 2013

Spam notice

Just wanted to let you all know that I just released quite few comments from the spam folder.  Not entirely sure what happened, but I was getting notification for comments that were subsequently not appearing on the blog, including some from regular readers (karrde in particular seemed to have a few routed that way).

Anyway, I found them all in the spam folder, and made sure they got posted.

This also explains why there are a few right answers for yesterday's brain teaser.....Eric's answer was one of the ones that got caught up in the filter, and thus wasn't there when Geek Vader got it right, even though it's time stamped several hours before.

I'll be more vigilant about this in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I was getting notification for how do you stop spam comments that were subsequently not appearing on the blog,

    ReplyDelete