Sunday, May 19, 2013

Weekend randomness

Every time I hear someone say they're random, I think of 14 year old girls Myspace pages, and I remember why Facebook won.

I also think of computer programming classes, and how I always get way too interested in how different programming languages come up with their random numbers.  Some use a digit somewhere in the computers time stamp.  This website uses atmospheric noise.  Now that's random. 

Want to see how good you are at being random?  

Try these tests.  

2 comments:

  1. Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead

    http://youtu.be/NbInZ5oJ0bc

    Stoppard is signalling right off the bat, that R & G have entered a place in the universe where the rules no longer apply. They are going to their death, and there's nothing they can do to get off.

    ReplyDelete